This week's lesson focused on paragraph shrinking. The lesson was going to start with a poem about Thanksgiving being the week of. Then we were going to learn about the parts of paragraph shrinking. After learning about finding the important parts in the reading I was going to show an example using a story about a queen. The students were then going to try it with me with a story about a boy looking for gems. After the anchor chart was complete we were going to read a short book. The lesson then would have ended with an exit ticket practicing the paragraph shrinking on their own. Unfortunately I was absent from this lesson due to feeling ill. For next time, I know that as a group we had a solid lesson plan so even without me the lesson was still able to be taught.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lesson 6 reflection
This week's lesson was on advocacy. One of our students was absent. For this lesson we went over our expectations and started with our...
-
I looked at Megan's Blog and she made connections to both Delpit and Kohn. She first mentions how in Deplete it is said that teachers s...
-
In this chapter you get a sense of how terrible this neighborhood is and how the people there have become accustom to their environmen...
-
1. The first activity that stuck out to me was the quiz we did that was like two pages. When the test was over the discussion we had were w...
No comments:
Post a Comment